Giving Day is here!
Use your UNI and password to log in.
Columbia University received a Grand Gold Award from the Council for Advancement and Support of Education (CASE) in the Innovative Use of Technology category.
Columbia Giving Day was a true team effort from start to finish. Each and every member of the Office of Alumni and Development contributed to this accomplishment: building the websites, planning Giving Day events, spreading the word to our alumni and friends across all media, and processing and stewarding the thousands of gifts we received.
Thank you, and congratulations.
Now, let's do it again!
Columbia Giving Day would not be such a success without your enthusiasm, passion, and willingness to create awareness. The Annual Fund Programs team has been working hard to create and equip you with tools to minimize stress and maximize our outreach efforts for 2013.You can find these resources here, in the internal Giving Day website.
- If you are a newcomer and would like to learn more about the motivation behind this university-wide event, please visit the overview section, located under the home tab.
- Newsletters containing up-to-date information about important activities and events, will be posted and archived for your reference under the newletters tab.
- PowerPoints and webinars of training presentations can be found within the overview section, as well as within social media and volunteers tabs.
- Click on the resources tab to find a full listing of logos, hand-outs, calendars, and checklists.
- Is your group excited about Giving Day? Find out how front-line fundraisers, event planners, and Facebook community managers can drive your success by exploring our team page.
You will find navigational drop-downs under each tab and in the left-hand side of your screen. Now go ahead and explore!